Unless expressly indicated otherwise, the contents of this website including design, text, content, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, design, compilation and other matters related to this Web Site (www.CoreCompete.com), pages linked to it inside the domain, sub domains, mailers and newsletters originating from the domain (@CoreCompete.com) are property of CoreCompete Inc. and are copyrighted.
Except as otherwise provided herein, none of these elements may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you have no right or license to access and/or use this Web Site and should not do so.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, CoreCompete Inc, disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Specifically, but without limitation, CoreCompete Inc, does not warrant that:
(i) the information on this site is correct, accurate or reliable;
(ii) the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free; or
(iii) defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall CoreCompete Inc, be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this site or the information contained on this site, even if CoreCompete Inc, has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Core Compete’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceed $1.
PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR CoreCompete Inc.
CoreCompete Inc. will handle the information we learn about you from your visit to our website in the following manner. The information we receive depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your name and email address. We send newsletters using Zoho. We gather statistics around email opening and interaction using industry-standard technologies, including tracking pixels, to analyze the performance or email campaigns. We use data about your interactions with our emails as an indicator of your interest in our products. We may also use your interaction with our previousnewsletters to send you more appropriate information in the future. You can opt out of receiving these newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in these emails, or by managing your email preferences.
- When you participate in our discussion lists, we store your comments and replies, as well as IP address.
- When you attend our workshops, we collect your name, email address, and other information you provide, such as company name, address, title, and phone number.
- When you communicate to us via email, we store our correspondence.
- When interact with us via social media. Core Compete maintains a presence on Twitter and LinkedIn. We manage your interactions with us using Zoho as well as using social media platforms directly.
- When you express interest in our offers, such as those published on Power BI and AppSource sites, we may include your inquiry in our CRM system.
We never disclose, sell, or share your personal information, including your name and email, with anyone without your consent. Unless you specifically authorize to, we never process, collect or store payment transactions and credit cards. We will use the personal information provided to us to:
- Process orders submitted by you
- Administrate or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- Verify your identity (e.g. if you participate in any promotions administered by us)
- Anticipate and resolve any problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- Carry out market research and surveys
- Send you our newsletter, where this is requested by you
- Track your engagement with us, including through our website, articles and newsletters
- Understand how you use our products and services
- Send you information about our other products and services
GENERAL BROWSING, LOG FILES & COOKIES
In general, if you visit our site to read about our services or download information about us, you can surf without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
We may collect and store only the date and time you access our site; your IP address, the pages you visited and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
- Maintain your active session
- Store your preferences
- Track the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns
- Analyze the way people use our websites
- Gather data on how our websites are performing
COMMUNICATING THROUGH E-MAIL, NEWSLETTER, FORUMS OR SUBMITTING A RESUME
If you communicate with us using the e-mail addresses provided in the different sections of our website or use the feedback form provided in the website, your e-mail address will be used to contact you to send the information requested. If you participate in the discussion forums, your post will be accessible by everyone on Internet. CoreCompete Inc reserves the right to remove posts with inappropriate content. If you opted in to the Core Compete newsletter, you will receive the newsletter in an email format to the email address you specified when you registered.
By providing CoreCompete Inc, with a copy of a user’s resume, the user explicitly and unambiguously consents to the processing of such resume by CoreCompete Inc, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and existing or prospective clients. Resumes that are submitted to CoreCompete Inc, NC, in response to information on this site are forwarded to the appropriate persons within CoreCompete Inc, for consideration and response, at their discretion. E-mail and resumes are retained or disposed of at the recipient’s discretion.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Some links on the CoreCompete Inc, site may link to third party websites. These websites are owned by their respective companies & their privacy policies may differ from ours. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CoreCompete Inc, of the site, and CoreCompete Inc, shall have no responsibility for information that is referenced by or linked to this site. We encourage you to be aware of their privacy policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.