Raleigh, NC – May 15, 2020
– Core Compete, Inc., a leader in accelerating cloud analytics, today announced it has been elevated to be a SAS Platinum Partner, the highest SAS Partner Program level available. Only a handful of Partners have achieved Platinum status; it is a testament to the strong working relationship and trust between the two organizations to deliver successful market-leading analytic solutions that help customers solve challenges using analytics.
“Core Compete has demonstrated strong leadership and innovation to help enterprises solve complex problems with SAS technologies, especially in the cloud,” said Helen Morin, SAS Vice President of Alliances and Channels. “I’m thrilled to join them in celebrating their Platinum Partner status and look forward to what we will achieve together for our clients in the future.”
Core Compete’s deep expertise of SAS® technology, combined with over 500 technical certifications for cloud deployments and analytics, has proven to be a winning combination to modernize clients’ analytic platforms. Core Compete works closely with groups across SAS – including R&D, Professional Services and Sales teams – which allows it to bring an in-depth understanding of SAS’ technology and strategic direction to customers. As such, Core Compete continues to earn the trust of both SAS and its clients to be a strategic partner to guide them on their analytics modernization journeys.
Core Compete focuses on the technology journey, not just the first step. It offers services allowing the customer to move to the cloud at their own pace, with established methodologies and accelerators for smooth travel. These may include:
- SAS Cloud Modernization – plan, start and continue the journey to the cloud.
- Cloud Orchestration – leverage cloud-native technologies to deliver more value from investments.
- Decisioning Transformation – apply real-time practices to scale and optimize customers’ experiences.
- Applied AI/ML – apply domain-specific expertise to accelerate time to value for business-critical decisions.
SAS has more than 40 years of experience in providing solutions to solve problems with advanced analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Since its inception in 2012, Core Compete has excelled in applying SAS technologies to solve customer problems.
“SAS is a unique organization,” said Shiva Kommareddi, Managing Partner at Core Compete. “Not only does it create great software, it also nurtures long-term relationships with its partners. This enables us to deliver phenomenal value for our joint customers.”