Durham, N.C. (AUGUST 3, 2017) – Core Compete, a Big Data and Analytics Consulting firm, announced that it has achieved three new AWS Service Delivery program specializations inAmazon Redshift, Amazon EMR, and Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL. These service delivery credentials are awarded to partners who have demonstrated the ability to help customers use these specific cloud services for building and operationalizing big data applications.
The AWS Service Delivery Program showcases APN partners who have proven expertise delivering specific AWS services, allowing them to differentiate themselves in the marketplace and highlight areas of specialization to AWS customers. Qualification for the program requires passing service-specific verification of customer references and a technical review on behalf of AWS, affording customers confidence that they are working with AWS partners who can offer the most up-to-date and relevant cloud solutions.
“This is an important step in our strategic partnership journey with Amazon which further endorses our ability to leverage AWS Cloud Services to accelerate digital transformation for our customers” said Shiva Kommareddi, Managing Partner, Core Compete.
The AWS service delivery program specialization acknowledges Core Compete’s successful track record of helping customers achieve innovation rapidly through cloud-based big data analytics solutions such as:
- Range Management Solution for retail clients that analyzes large volumes of structured data with complex calculations and hierarchies in tight operational windows using Amazon EMR and Spark
- Revenue Forecasting Solution for media client that analyzes TV audience measurement data, customer sales data, along with local market trends, industry and economic indicators using Amazon Redshift and SAS Analytics to provide guidance to the sales teams
- Highly Available Operational and Analytical Databases using PostgreSQL on Amazon RDS for automotive services client to deliver low latency backend for processing millions of vehicle auctions in real time, and for building predictive models using SAS Analytics.
About Core Compete
Founded in 2012, Core Compete is a pioneer in Cloud Analytics and is based in Durham, North Carolina with offices in Dallas, London and India (Pune and Hyderabad). We currently have 200+ employees and over 450 cloud and technology certifications across these locations, with highly specialized skills including: domain consultants, data scientists, and big data & cloud engineers. We are an ISO 27001 and SOC 2 certified organization.
We have delivered successful cloud analytics and big data transformations for major corporations worldwide. We partner with AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Snowflake, SAS, Hortonworks and Tableau to deliver the modern, elastic cloud analytic solutions.
We have been recognized as:
- Consulting Magazine Top 5 Fastest Growing Consulting Firms 2016, 2017 and 2018
- SAS Partner of the Year (2016, 2018)
- NC Top 10 Startups to Watch
Core Compete Public Relations: