Durham, N.C. (June 13, 2016) – Core Compete, a Big Data and Analytical Solutions organization, announced today that it has achieved the Big Data Competency from Amazon Web Services (AWS). Big data Competency Partners is awarded to partners who have demonstrated an ability to help customers use the tools, techniques, and technologies of working with data productively, at any scale using AWS.
“We are proud to achieve Big Data competency with AWS. It demonstrates our continued commitment to be the leading enabler of big data use-cases on AWS. Since 2012, we have been utilizing AWS Services such as EMR and Redshift to deliver big data solutions to our customers at a scale and speed that was previously unimaginable.” said Shiva Kommareddi, Managing Partner, Core Compete.
As part of this competency audit, Core Compete demonstrated customer success stories that highlighted big data solutions it has delivered to customers such as:
- Voice of Customer Solution that analyzes web-scale text data to provide operational insights to support product development and quality using Hadoop, SAS and Qliksense
- Retail Solution that analyzes large volumes of structured data with complex calculations and hierarchies in tight operational windows using EMR and Spark
- Healthcare Solution analyzes massive consumer data sets along with patient histories from electronic medical records using EMR, R and SAS to help reduce adverse clinical events
- Pricing solution that provides an enterprise data lake, analytics and dashboarding that enables margin improvements through better pricing
The AWS Competency Program is designed to highlight APN Partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized solution areas. Attaining an AWS Competency allows partners to differentiate themselves to customers by showcasing expertise in a specific solution area.
About Core Compete
Founded in 2012, Core Compete is a pioneer in Cloud Analytics and is based in Durham, North Carolina with offices in Dallas, London and India (Pune and Hyderabad). We currently have 200+ employees and over 450 cloud and technology certifications across these locations, with highly specialized skills including: domain consultants, data scientists, and big data & cloud engineers. We are an ISO 27001 and SOC 2 certified organization.
We have delivered successful cloud analytics and big data transformations for major corporations worldwide. We partner with AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Snowflake, SAS, Hortonworks and Tableau to deliver the modern, elastic cloud analytic solutions.
We have been recognized as:
- Consulting Magazine Top 5 Fastest Growing Consulting Firms 2016, 2017 and 2018
- SAS Partner of the Year (2016, 2018)
- NC Top 10 Startups to Watch
Core Compete Public Relations: