- Document tickets thoroughly and take ownership of issues to see problems through to resolution, and ensuring that customers are kept up-to-date.
- Perform initial triage of issues, and assist in maintaining CoreCompete’s network and infrastructure. Perform health checks based on documented procedures
- Escalate and assign unresolved tickets to L2 and L3 engineers as appropriate
- Check the status of backups and coordinate with L2 and L3 engineer in case of failures
- Hours of work: 9-6 PM ET
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in technical areas.
- Good understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP
- Solid knowledge of Linux, and Basics of Linux Administration
- High-level understanding of virtualization/cloud computing (AWS and/or GCP)
- 0 – 3 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Recent Associate Degree graduates or current Associate Degree students graduating in the next 3 months are encouraged to apply:
- Should be in the technology tracks including Technical Support, Computer Engineering, Network Engineering or Virtualization.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in a technical field, and have strong working knowledge in Computer Science.
- Certification in Cloud, Networking, and Computer related fields a definite plus.
- Unix, Networking or Cloud: 1 year
|Job Category||Customer Support|