Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform remote installation and configuration of SAS software.
- Provide remote day-to-day, general operational support for SAS software operating in the Customer environment.
- Monitor the Software and System and collect metrics for event management, incident management, problem management and change management.
- Perform remote installation of SAS software hot fixes and new releases.
- Work collaboratively with customers, analysts, developers, SAS personnel and other team members to establish ownership and accountability while driving value from the SAS environment for the customer.
- Manage, diagnose, and debug SAS and other third-party enterprise class software systems.
- Diagnose, document, report, and resolve system problems in complex technical environments.
- Create and maintain technical and procedural documentation.
- Perform such other duties as assigned.
- At least five years of experience supporting SAS environments.
- Experience in Linux, Unix, and Windows environments.
- At least five years of experience in SAS Platform Administration including Metadata, Compute, and Mid-tier server administration; analysis and application of SAS hot-fixes; installation and configuration of SAS software.
- At least two years of experience administering and using some of the following SAS software products: Grid Manager; Customer Intelligence products (Customer Intelligence, Marketing Automation, Marketing Optimization, Real Time Decision Manager); Fraud Framework; Fraud Management; Office Analytics; Enterprise Miner; Visual Analytics (Distributed); Risk Management; Financial Management; Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning; Visual Analytics on SAS Viya; Visual Statistics on SAS Viya; Visual Investigator; Enterprise Guide; and Forecast Server.
- At least two years of experience as a SAS consultant.
- At least two years of experience programming in the SAS language.
- Prior experience with N-tier application architectures.
- Experience with SAS GRID manager.
- Experience with SAS Real Time Decision Manager.
Citizenship Requirement: US Citizen
|Job Category||SAS Administration|