SAS Customer Intelligence
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the customer on the delivery of SAS Customer Intelligence solutions
- Translating capabilities in SAS Customer Intelligence software solutions to cover and meet relevant business processes of customers
- Helping customers develop more personalized interactions across all digital channels and relevant, satisfying, valued customer experiences in customer digital journeys
- Implementation of Outbound campaign management, contact optimization, email/SMS marketing, event-based marketing and real-time interactive marketing including integrating the SAS solutions to customers’ existing systems with respect to data and channels
- Design and implement inbound campaign management and event stream processing projects based on customer requirements using SAS solutions
- Support campaign specialists who use SAS CI tools to prepare mailing lists.
- Participate in project requirements gathering.
- Scoping, defining work effort and estimating cost on the delivery aspects of the phase/project. Providing consulting and conducting reviews throughout the delivery lifecycle to ensure that implementations are aligned with proposed and designed solutions
- Play a pivotal role in assessing business requirements, providing technical and business expertise and delivery in Customer Intelligence.
- Collaborate with the Engagement Manager in developing POCs and technical demonstrations for use by Sales opportunities and discussing new approaches to deliver SAS CI Solutions.
Required Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in which a minimum of 3+ years of consulting experience (customer facing) experience in one or more solutions of SAS Customer Intelligence Suite.
- Strong understanding of Customer Analytics, Marketing Automation and Campaign development cycle.
- Must have hands on experience in any one or more SAS CI Solutions such as SAS Marketing Automation (MA), SAS Marketing Optimization (MO), SAS Marketing Operations Management (MOM) etc.
- Understanding of the role of analytics within the marketing process and strong knowledge of marketing technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills is must and should have the ability to communicate with users with various technical backgrounds
- Hands on experience SAS Real Time Decision Manager (RTDM) or similar real-time decisioning platforms (Oracle RTD, Pega Decision Management, Epiphany Interaction Advisor, etc.) is highly preferred.
- Candidates preferred with digital marketing experience & understanding & hands-on experience on Campaign Management tools (MA, MO) on SAS or Adobe or Unica
- Candidate with excellent knowledge of SAS products, architecture, complementary technologies and implementation best practices are highly preferred.
- Should has the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations in different time zones
- Works proactively with others for the purpose of cross-training and knowledge transfer
- The role will require travelling globally around 10% of the time.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline