Quality Analyst- Automation Testing
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Writes, debugs and executes code used in performance testing efforts.
- Plans approach and test strategy for performance testing and benchmarking.
- Maintains existing scripts for the purpose of reusability and performance regression testing.
- Analyzes test results to identify issues and works with architects and developers to suggest improvements and drive issues to resolution.
- Conducts performance tests, analyses and presents test results, metrics and drives issues to resolution.
- Builds repository of historical performance runs for the purpose of plotting trends over time.
- Evangelizes the benefits of performance testing; providing demos and industry presentations.
- Manage the strategy, design and execution of business process tests and usability evaluations.
- Determine testing standards and influence others in best practices.
- Manage all testing activities.
- Manage and communicate all risks associated with the execution of testing as it relates to the quality and predictability of the encompassing program and takes mitigating action when any risks become unacceptable.
- Assess and advise on the possibility of testing process alternatives, including automated testing.
- Initiate improvements to test processes and contributes to their implementation.
- Assess vendor’s capabilities for supporting testing efforts.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with respect to all testing matters.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 to 8 years of experience in the Testing domain
- Ability to write test cases in Cucumber using Gherkin.
- Ability to automate tests using Scala & Python Frameworks.
- Ability to develop pipelines in Jenkins.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment. Familiarity with tools such as Jira.
- Ability to work with configuration management tools such as Bitbucket.
- Strong documentation skills and familiarity with Knowledge management tools such as Confluence
- The role will require traveling globally up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline