Required Skills and Experience
- Working experience in automated testing frameworks
- Ability to automate tests using Scala and Python Frameworks.
- Ability to develop pipelines in Jenkins.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment. Familiarity with tools such as Jira.
- Ability to work with configuration management tools such as Bitbucket.
- Ability to write test cases in Cucumber using Gherkin.
- Strong documentation skills and familiarity with Knowledge management tools such as Confluence
- Working experience with software test tools and processes, building and testing frameworks, and consumer-facing applications and databases
- Working experience with regulatory standards testing processes
- Working knowledge of development life cycle methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, iterative)
- Writes, debugs and executes code used in performance testing efforts.
- Plans approach and test strategy for performance testing and benchmarking.
- Maintains existing scripts for the purpose of re-usability and performance regression testing.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline