Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design web-scale products following best coding principles, optimized coding practices and using open source tools & platforms.
- The routine day involves writing code for web applications, coding rest API- s, integrating apps with cloud platforms like AWS or third-party machine learning API’s.
- Actively participate in product review meetings and contribute with ideas for improvement.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Proactively identify potential problems and opportunities to improve applications and processes, with emphasis on usability, performance, and security.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Deployment of applications on AWS or similar platform
Required Skills and Experience
- Tech Comp Science or equivalent degree with 2-4 years of experience.
- Python as backend programming languages with Django framework.
- Experience with visualization frameworks like D3Js, Google Charts, High Charts.
- Knowledge of popular relational and non-relational databases like NoSQL, MongoDB.
- Experience with Subversion or GitHub
- Cloud platforms AWS & Azure.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- The role will require traveling globally up to 25% of the time.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
|Job Category||A3, A3-Product Development|