Cloud Engineer Architect
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design cloud infrastructure for analytical workloads
- Develop reusable cloud infrastructure templates using tools like CFT designer, terraform etc
- Develop scripts, tools, frameworks etc for automation of the cloud infrastructure management lifecycle
- deploy, secure, maintain, measure, monitor, de-commission
- Develop testcases, checklists etc for validation/enforcement of best practices w.r.t cloud infrastructure management
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across infrastructure, platform and application domains.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong development/scripting (Python preferred) and IT automation skills.
- 6+ solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a secure 24×7 uptime environment with a “max automation” mindset
- 3+ years’ experience with configuration of AWS services (EC2,RDS, ELB,S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS etc)
- Understanding of network topologies and configuration of common network protocols/services (eg DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, SFTP etc)
- Hands-on experience with configuration management (eg Ansible) and system monitoring (e.g. Prmotheus, Sumologic, Grafana etc) tools
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure and application deployment issues
- The role will require traveling globally up to 25% of the time.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
|Job Category||Cloud infrastructure Management|