- 6-8 Years of experience in selling technology consulting/ managed services in a quota carrying position
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling BI/Data Warehousing/Analytics/Cloud/Big Data solutions
- Experience in selling in Retail, Supply Chain or Banking (Credit Cards, AML) domains would be a huge a plus
- Knowledge of SAS, Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) or Hadoop is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications, comfortable with presenting ideas to groups and capable of motivating both real and virtual teams.
- Strong relationship and networking skills and at all of the levels of management
- Educated to degree level ideally with post-graduate certifications in business or marketing.
- 10-20% travel expected across Europe
- Must have right to work in the UK
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sell CoreCompete’s solutions, Consulting Services, and Managed Services to existing clients and prospects in assigned territory/vertical/technology area
- Qualification of the opportunities by understanding customer/prospects business problems in detail
- Engage CoreCompete’s principals as experts in the opportunity at the right time
- Work with partners (SAS, AWS, Hortonworks) on leads/opportunities to grow the consulting business as well as resell SAS software
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities by attending conferences/partner events and keep the CRM system up to date with progress on all assigned opportunities for forecasting purposes
- Work with the CoreCompete technology teams globally to facilitate PoC/PoV and other pre-sales activities
- Complete all the formalities during the sales cycles like RFI/RFP follow up, contracts signatures etc.
Any other work as assigned
|Job Category||Marketing & Sales|